CURRENT SENIORS - Please email your counselor to request a transcript be sent to a college. There is no fee required for currently enrolled students.
PAST GRADUATES - You must fill out the transcript request form and turn it in to the main office along with $3 per institution for LHS to send official transcripts and test scores to the intended schools. Please pay by mail or in-person with cash or money order (no checks).