Instructional Focus: Technology
Priority PLC: Math
Instructional Focus: Data
Priority PLC: Science & History
Instructional Focus: RTI & Literacy
Priority PLC: RTI, CARS, Strategic Reading, & ELA
Instructional Coach for New and Experienced Teachers:
- Point of Contact for all new teachers (new to LHS and first year teachers) and facilitator of mentoring at LaVergne High.
- Learning Facilitator: design and prepare professional development, as needed.
- Collaborative Teacher: work to aid and assist instruction through planning, modeling, joint designing, implementing, and reflecting – seeking out new opportunities for learning.
- Resources Hub: provide a variety of resources to/for teachers.
- Classroom Supporter: increase the quality and efficacy of classroom instruction.
- Curriculum/Instruction Mentor: ensure implementation of curriculum and alignment of standards instruction.
- Serve as a Curriculum Lead for LaVergne High School
- Work collaboratively with the LHS administrators and leadership team to assess, plan, and assist in LHS instructional mentoring for teachers.
RTI2 Coach for LHS:
- Ensure that student achievement data is current and utilized to inform and guide decisions used by intervention teachers and academic teams – schoolwide.
- Monitor and assist with intervention/transition student success with Tier 1 instruction – communicating with students and teachers to improve student academic performance.
"Empowering Today's Students to Grasp Tomorrow's Opportunities."