Welcome to Mrs. Mamrock's Cosmetology class
Check your grades regularly through Skyward using your assigned username and password. If you need assistance with your login information, visit or call our attendance office ((615) 904-3870).
Use Clever to access assignments in Schoology.
Email me to obtain online textbook information for this class.
You can access your Office 365 account by clicking here, the username and password are the same as your computer login at school.
- Acquire the knowledge, practical skills, and training required to meet Tennessee Cosmetology testing criteria
- Perform basic manipulative skills in the areas of hairstyling, hair shaping, hair coloring, wigs, chemical texture services, scalp and hair conditioning, skincare and make-up, manicures, pedicures, nail art, and artificial nail enhancements
- Understand and practice safety in the salon (OSHA, SDS, and EPA)
- Apply learned theory, technical information, and related matter to ensure sound judgments, decisions, and procedures
- Project a positive attitude, sense of personal integrity, and self-confidence
- Practice practical communication skills, poise, and proper grooming
Essential Skills for Success:
- Proficiency in English language arts
- Proficiency in Mathematics
- Exemplary attendance
- Good hand/eye coordination
- Time Management skills
- Effective organizational skills
- Engaging/friendly personality
- Teamwork skill
Optional Cosmetology Enrichment
The following links will take you to cosmetology industry-specific brand websites. Several of the sites offer free online certifications for their brand. Again, these are product and/or procedure certifications and in no way imply you, as a student are licensed to practice cosmetology.
I encourage you to explore these websites to enhance your cosmetology knowledge. Make notes of any interesting facts or any information you would like clarification on.
Email your teacher a copy of any certificates or test results for acknowledgment.